Birthdays and books took over this past weekend. Art HIstory paper was due Tuesday, Volcanoes final on Thursday (don’t ask), so the weekend was studying broken up by patches of celebrating 21st birthdays and warm candle lit relation. Not to mention a lovely Easter dinner date since I couldn’t be with my family.
- Acid wash jean jacket from a quirky thrift shop in Wicker Park, Chicago
- Perfect lipstick for birthday festivities, by MAC
- A little treat from Mama’s Easter care package
- Shiny bling also for birthday bashing, by Urban Outfitters
- Candle that smells like Grandmere’s fireplace, by Anthropologie
- Notebooks that make taking notes a little prettier, by Paper Source